Sun, 17 Sept|
The Authentic Living (Leela Centre)
Into the Breath - Darlinghurst - Sep 17th
A breathwork journey
Time & Location
17 Sept, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Authentic Living (Leela Centre), 2nd Floor, 113-115 Oxford Street, (Corner of Crown Street), Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
About the Event
Shamanic Breathwork activates the subconscious mind and brings awareness and insights that are not easily accessed through our daily lives. This work opens the energy channels in the body and allows us to release what we have been holding onto. This may be suppressed emotions, blockages in the body, old beliefs structures or memories. It allows the body to detox on an emotional and physical level.
Some other benefits associated with breathwork are:
- Reduces stress and increases energy, aliveness & sense of well-being
- Releases toxins, emotions, and stagnant energy from the cells of the body
- Allows old emotions, memories and past traumas to arise and release in a safe and gentle way
- Helps understand the source of dis-ease and supports the release of physical symptoms
- Unravels relationship/intimacy issues and supports one to embrace and heal old wounds of abandonment, loss & rejection
- Helps one attract new relationships
- Increases flow, ease, joy, and pleasure in life and relationships
- Accesses expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity about one’s path and life purpose
- Supports the release of limiting thoughts, patterns and imprints from birth, childhood, and past lives
- Opens and enhances creativity and expression
- Healing the wound of your imagined separation
- Increases experience of inner peace
- Allows a feeling of being connected to, and caring for yourself, the earth, and all beings
- Transcends the mind and emotions and supports the awakening to the truth of who you really are
Join Lailla in this unique experience!
For more info on breathwork and what it can do for you click here.
Book in now to secure your ticket.
Into the breath